Viewing the Workflow Report
You can generate the default version of any CommCell Report on demand in the CommCell Console.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Open the CommCell Console.
- On the CommCell Console menu bar, select the Reports tab, and then click Job Summary.
The Report Selection dialog box appears with Job Summary (Web) selected by default.
- From the navigation pane, click Job Summary (CommCell Console).
- On the General tab, click Administrative Jobs > Workflow Management.
- Click Run.
The Workflow Report appears in your default Web browser.
The default report output includes the following:
Last modified: 3/7/2018 8:31:51 PM