How can I create the CommCell Computers Not Reachable Alert?
You can create an alert to send an email with a list of CommCell computers that do not report for more than a certain number of hours.
- Log into Web Console or the Cloud Services website, and then click Reports.
- From the navigation pane, click CommCells.
- Click the Configure an Alert button.
The Configure Alert - Reports dialog box appears.
- Under Send notification email when, select Hours Since Last Update.
- Next to value, select More Than, and then in the box, type a number of hours.
- In the Alert Name box, type a name for the alert.
For example, type CommCells Not Reachable.
- In the To the email id(s) box, type the email address where the notification should be sent.
- Click Save.
You will receive an email when one or more CommCell computers do not send data to the Reporting Server within the time period you specified.
Last modified: 9/16/2020 6:52:15 PM