Downloading Items from Commvault Store
Go to Commvault Store to download the latest tools, reports, alerts, workflows, and other software packages.
In addition to open access on from the Internet, Commvault Store can be opened from specific features in the CommCell Console and the Web Console. When Commvault Store is opened through a specific feature, only items related to that feature display, but you can go to other sections in the store if you need to. For example, when you open Commvault Store from the Workflow feature in the CommCell Console, the Workflows section of the store displays. For instructions about opening Commvault Store from a specific feature, see any of these topics:
- Downloading and Opening Reports from Commvault Store
- Downloading, Deploying, and Updating Workflows from Commvault Store
- Installing Alert Rules from Commvault Store
Before You Begin
- You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
- The CommServe computer must be able to access the websites listed on External URLs for Commvault Features.
- If the v10 CommCell computer is not connected to the Internet, then you must use a client computer with Internet access as a gateway. For instructions, see Configuring the CommServe Computer to Use an Internet Gateway.
- Go to Commvault Store on the Cloud Services web site.
- On the login page, type your login credentials and then click Login.
Commvault Store appears and lists all of the items available for download.
Note: If you are not redirected to Commvault Store, click Store on the My Applications page in Web Console.
- On the left side of the page, use the filters to customize the list of software items displayed on the page.
For example, click Tools under the Category filter to view all of the tools available in Commvault Store.
- Next to the software item you want to download, click Download and follow the prompts.
Note: Contact your software provider if you encounter any of the following issues:
- The download link for an item does not work or displays an error.
- The item you downloaded is not working properly.
Last modified: 9/30/2019 7:49:07 PM