Getting Started with External Data Connector
You must log in to the Cloud Services website and download the script.
Before You Begin
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
Downloading the Script
- Log in to the Cloud Services site.
Open a Web browser, and then navigate to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/cloud/edc/edcservices.jsp.
- On the Cloud Services page, enter your user name and password, and then click Login.
The External Data Connector module opens.
- Click the tab for the appropriate backup vendor:
- For NetBackup, click NBU.
- For Tivoli Storage Manager, click TSM.
- For EMC Networker, click EMC Networker.
- For BackupExec, click BackupExec.
- Under Download Scripts, click the down arrow button.
- Specify the location in which you want to save the ZIP file, and then click Save.
The ZIP file is saved to the location that you specify.
Last modified: 5/11/2020 4:44:26 AM