Creating a Subclient Policy for Laptop Backup
Subclient Policy allows you to configure options such as choosing specific folders/files to backup. For more information, see Subclient Policy - Getting Started.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Policies.
Right-click Subclient Policies node and click New Subclient Policy.
- In the Name box, enter the name of subclient policy.
In the iDataAgent list, select Windows File System.
Note down the Subclient Policy Name.
This is required later when Creating a Laptop Backup Installation Package.
- The display pane will display default subclient.
- Assign the Storage Policy that you created, to the subclient.
- Select the subclient and then click Edit.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, click the Content tab.
- Click Add. The content is added under Contents of Subclient.
Repeat this step if you want to add more files and/or folders for the backup.
- When you are finished, click OK.
Last modified: 3/9/2018 3:05:33 PM