Using the Download Center to Distribute the Laptop Backup Installation Package
If you created customized laptop packages for your Web Server, you can make the package available for end-users to download from the Download Center.
- Where the installation package is located, add the Web Server as a Download Center repository.
Note: You can copy the installation package to an existing Download Center repository.
- Add the installation package to the Download Center.
- When adding information about the package, in the Visible To box, add the end-users to whom you want to distribute the installation package.
Note: Only end-users with the appropriate CommCell Permissions can download packages from the Download Center. See User Access Levels for Download Center.
After you add the package to the Download Center, end-users can download and install the package. For more information, see the following end-user documentation:
- Installing Laptop Backup for Windows End-Users
- Installing Laptop Backup for Macintosh End-Users
- Installing Laptop Backup for Linux End-Users
Last modified: 10/22/2018 6:34:20 PM