Adding Backup Content for Laptop Users
The default backup set for all clients will be associated to a subclient policy provided during custom package creation. If you wish to modify the content of a subclient backup set associated with the subclient policy, you can disassociate the client from the subclient policy and modify the content of the subclient.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Policies > Subclient Policies.
- Right-click the subclient_policy and click Properties.
- In the Properties for Subclient Policy dialog box, click the Association tab.
- Expand the client and clear the Backup_Set checkbox for which you wish to change the association.
- Click OK.
Your client is now disassociated from the Subclient Policy.
- From the CommCell Console, expand client computer > File System > defaultBackupSet.
- Right-click the default subclient and click Properties.
- In the Subclient Properties dialog box, click the Content tab.
- Click Add. The content is added under Contents of Subclient.
Repeat this step if you want to add more files and/or folders for the backup.
- When you are finished, click OK.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 3:06:40 AM