Activating Data Management Alerts in Commvault Edge on Windows Devices
You can activate alerts to receive email notifications when the following occurs:
- Your data has not been backed up in the last 3 days
- The backup data fails to be restored
- And other data management scenarios specified by the Administrator
- Under My Laptops on the home screen, tap a client to display the client summary screen.
- Under Alerts, tap the alert switch to enable or disable the alert:
- No backup for last 3 days: Data from the selected client has not been backed up in the last 3 days.
- Recovery Job failed Alert: Backup data from the selected client fails to be restored.
- <Custom Alerts>: You may see other alerts aside from the one listed above. These are custom data management alerts defined by the Administrator. Please contact your Administrator for details on custom alerts.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 7:47:10 PM