Epic Solution Full System Protection Overview
For all other servers (those that do not contain a Caché, Oracle or SQL database) and components in an Epic EHR system on physical hosts, install the file system agent and then configure a subclient with the appropriate content to protect the data.
You must back up the following Epic EHR file system data:
- The Epic configuration and data files
- The System State
- The root volume
Complete the following procedures for the Epic EHR full system protection.
- Complete the initial installation and configuration of the Epic File System (Getting Started for the Epic File System).
- Create a subclient that has the content (Subclient Properties dialog box, Content tab) as the root volume and configure the subclient for 1-Touch.
- Perform a 1-Touch backup and use the weekly schedule policy.
- Perform a 1-Touch recovery operation.
Last modified: 10/5/2018 12:04:10 PM