Editing or Deleting Download Center Repositories
You can view, edit, and delete existing repositories in the Download Center.
Before You Begin
- Ensure you have the appropriate CommCell permissions to perform the operation. See User Access Levels for Download Center.
- If you edit the user credentials of an ObjectStore repository, then downloads of existing packages that were added to Download Center from that repository might fail.
Note: Deleting or editing a repository will remove any associated packages and metadata from the Download Center. However, deleting a repository does not delete the original package data located on the Web Server or network share.
- Log in to the Web Console. See Accessing the Web Console.
- Click Download Center.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Configure Download Center button ().
Note: If this is the first time you are configuring Download Center, on the Welcome to Download Center page, click here.
- In the Download Repository list, under the Action column, proceed as follows:
- To edit a repository click Edit, make changes to the repository details, and then click Save.
- To delete a repository click Delete, and then click OK to confirm.
Last modified: 4/21/2020 9:07:22 PM