Creating a Backup Copy of the InterSystems Caché Database Backup
After you back up the InterSystems Caché databases and journal files, copy the contents of the contents of the snapshot to a disk or tape library to create a copy of the backup.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies> Storage Policies > snap_storage_policy.
- Right-click the snap_storage_policy and click View Jobs.
- In the right pane of the CommCell Browser window, select the backup job for the InterSystems Caché database and then click Pick for Backup Copy.
- Right click the snap_storage_policy, point to All Tasks and them click. Run Backup Copy.
The Backup Copy dialog box is displayed.
- In the No of Simultaneous Job to run box, enter the number of jobs that you want to run,
- Select the backup type and job initiation:
- In the Backup Type section, select Full.
- In the Job Initiation section, specify whether to run the backup now or if it will be scheduled.
Note: If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule.
For information on configuring a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK to close the Backup Copy dialog box.
Last modified: 8/31/2018 7:32:45 PM