ObjectStore for Salesforce
ObjectStore for Salesforce is deprecated from the Commvault software in Feature Release 19.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Features for information about deprecated features.
You can use the Commvault ObjectStore to manage and store Salesforce files that are associated with the Salesforce records. Install the ObjectStore from the Salesforce AppExchange and then upload files to the ObjectStore from Salesforce.
The ObjectStore for Salesforce solution provides a cost-effective data store with an impact to the SRM application storage.
Salesforce can directly access the files that you upload.
The ObjectStore for Salesforce supports the following Salesforce editions:
- Classic Developer
- Classic Enterprise
- Classic Group
- Classic Performance
- Classic Professional
- Classic Unlimited
- The ObjectStore provides a native Salesforce interface to manage documents.
- You can upload, preview, download, or delete the record-specific files in the ObjectStore from the Salesforce interface.
- You can share record-specific files on Salesforce Chatter.
- The ObjectStore for Salesforce provides access to Commvault software features, including deduplication, multiple copies, and schedules.
- Other applications can access Salesforce data that is held in Commvault storage.
Last modified: 3/5/2020 3:40:31 AM