Configuring the NFS ObjectStore Cache
This task applies to the MediaAgent where the NFS Server is configured.
You must configure the disk cache location and the high-water mark.
The high-water mark is the percent of disk usage that triggers the software to prune the disk cache. For example, if the value is 90%, then the software prunes the disk when 90% of the disk that contains the cache directory is filled. In most cases, you do not need to modify the default value.
Before You Begin
Verify that the local mount point path is accessible to all users (executable permission must be set for others).
- In the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right-click the MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
The MediaAgent Properties dialog box appears.
- On the NFS Server tab, specify the disk cache details.
- In the Cache Directory box, type the full path to the cache directory.
- In the High Water Mark box, type the percent.
- Click OK.
The Commvault software uses the specified directory for the cache.
Last modified: 6/8/2020 3:12:21 PM