Updating an NFS ObjectStore Point-in-Time View
Update a point-in-time view.
You can add additional clients that need access, or remove clients that are no longer allowed to access the point-in-time view.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have the IP addresses, or the host names of the clients that can access the NFS share.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > nfs_objectstore_backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Manage Point in Time Views.
The Point in Time Views dialog box appears.
- Double-click the point-in-time share, or select the share, and then click Edit.
The Edit Point in Time dialog box appears.
- On the NFS Clients tab, specify the access information:
- To make this share accessible by any client, select All Clients.
- To allow specific clients access to the share, select Custom. Then, in the box, type the IP addresses or host names of all clients that can access the NFS ObjectStore, and then click Add.
Separate the IP address or host names with a ",".
You do not need to configure the clients in the CommCell Console.
- To remove client access to the share, in the NFS Clients box, select the clients, and then click Delete.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/8/2020 3:16:54 PM