Viewing NFS ObjectStore Point-in-Time Views
Use this procedure when you want to view all the point-in-time views of a NFS ObjectStore.
You can select the time range for the point-in-time shares that you want to view. You can select the time range and view the point-in-time views with restore time in that time range.
You can view the following information:
- The restore time for the point-in-time ObjectStore share
- The NFS server
- The share path that clients need to mount the associated NFS share.
- The clients that can access the point-in-time ObjectStore shares
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System > nfs_objectstore_backup_set.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Manage Point in Time Views.
The Point in Time Views dialog box appears and the software displays all the point-in-time ObjectStore views.
- To refresh the view, click Refresh.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 6/8/2020 3:16:54 PM