Managing Custom Properties for Records from the Web Console
You can view and manage the custom properties for all records from the Web Console.
Before You Begin
Verify that your administrator assigned you the permissions to add, update, and delete custom properties.
- From the My Applications page in the Web Console, click Records Management.
- On the Records Management page, click the Custom Properties tab.
- Make any of the following changes:
- To update the property values, under Actions, click Edit.
- To update the security associations for a user, under Actions, click Security.
- To delete a property, under Actions, click Delete.
Last modified: 9/6/2018 2:21:04 PM