Opening Data Cube in the Web Console
Access Data Cube from the Analytics section of the Web Console.
The Analytics dashboard includes Data Cube and interfaces for the following features:
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log on to the Web Console. See Accessing the Web Console.
- In order for you to access the Analytics dashboard, your administrator must associate your user credentials with a role that is configured for Data Cube. See Permissions and Associations that End Users Need to Use Data Cube.
- Log on to the Web Console with your user credentials.
- On the My Applications page, click Analytics.
The Home page of the Analytics dashboard appears. The home page contains information about your data sources and the interface to use Data Cube.
From the Analytics dashboard, you can do the following:
- Add Data Sources
- Crawl Data Sources
- Search Data Sources
- Modify Data Sources
- Visualize Data Sources (Reports for Data Sources, Reports for Data Sources)
Last modified: 4/11/2019 9:35:01 PM