Combining Data Cube Sources with the Federated Search Connector
With the Data Cube Federated Search connector, you can combine different data sources into a single entity and get the combined results using the REST API.
Before You Begin
- You must connect to at least one data source. See Connect to Data Sources.
- You must have View and Execute permissions on a handler to use the handler when creating a federated search. For more information, see Creating a Handler for Data Sources in Data Cube.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Web Console and then click Analytics > Federated Search.
- On the Data Sources (Federated Search) page, click Add Federated Search.
- On the New Data Source (Federated Search) page, configure the source as follows:
- In Data Source Name, enter a name for the Federated Search source.
- Under Handlers:
- Click the Data Source list and select the name of a data source.
- Click the Handler list and select the name of the handler you want to use for the data source.
- To add multiple data sources and handlers, click the add button (+) and select the options for the additional data source.
- When finished, click Save.
To edit the Federated Search, in the federated search name configuration page, click Edit.
Last modified: 7/23/2018 9:18:57 PM