Viewing REST APIs for Data Sources
With Data Cube REST APIs, you can integrate data sources with external applications. You can also send POST requests to programmatically add new data to data sources.
After you have used the search interface to edit the facets and columns you want to view for your data source, you can view the available REST APIs for a data source to use the information in your own applications.
Before You Begin
- You must connect to at least one data source. See Connect to Data Sources.
- You must crawl the data source. See Crawling Data Connections.
- In a web browser, log in to the Web Console, and then click Analytics.
- In the left pane, click the connector group to view the data sources for that connector.
- On the Data Sources (connector) page, click the name of the data source you want to view.
- In the upper right of the page, click REST API.
The REST APIs page appears for the selected data source. The GET request information appears at the top of the page and the POST request information appears at the bottom of the page.
Last modified: 7/23/2018 8:23:13 PM