Browsing Data on Network Shares
You can browse and download the contents of a network share location from a Windows computer on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- Verify that your administrator has assigned you the required permissions to browse network shares.
- Verify that you have V11 Service Pack 5 or later installed on the Windows computer that you want to use for browsing the network shares.
You cannot access network shares from Windows clients that were upgraded from V10 or V9 to V11.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- On the Computers tab, click Restore from a Windows computer.
Alternatively, you can click Settings, and then under the Restore section, click Select Files.
- On the Restore Files page, click Showing latest backups and then select Show network share data.
The Enter your credentials to log in dialog box appears.
- Enter the network path and the domain user login credentials to access the network share location, and then click OK.
All the files and folders in the network share location are displayed.
- Navigate to the files/folders that you want to download. See Download and Upload for more information on these operations.
Last modified: 7/23/2019 8:55:34 PM