Restoring Data from a Backup Job in the Web Console
You can browse and restore data backed up under a specific job ID from the Web Console.
- From the Web Console, click My Data.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Click Settings for the computer containing the data that you want to restore.
- Under the Backup section, click Recent Backup Jobs.
The backup jobs run on the computer in the last year are shown in a table.
- In the Time column, click the backup time to view the files backed up during that time.
The files are listed on the Restore Files page.
- From the Restore Files page, go to the folder containing the data to be restored.
- Select the check boxes next to the data, and then click Restore.
The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- Click Restore Now.
You can view the current status of the restore job on the Restore section of the computer summary page.
Last modified: 3/24/2021 7:38:10 PM