Restoring Data from a Backup Job in the Web Console
You can browse and restore data backed up under a specific job ID from the Web Console.
- From the Web Console, click My Data.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Click Settings for the computer containing the data that you want to restore.
- Under the Backup section, click Recent Backup Jobs.
All the recent backup jobs run on the client computer in the last one year are shown in a table.
Note: Synthetic full backup jobs are not displayed in the recent backup jobs list because the jobs are not run on the client computer.
- In the Time column, click the backup time to view the files backed up during that time.
The files are listed on the Restore Files page.
- From the Restore Files page, navigate to the folder containing the data to be restored.
- Select the check boxes next to the data, and then click Restore to open the Restore Options dialog box.
If your file is content-indexed, click on the file to view the contents in a preview window.
- Click Restore Now.
You can view the current status of the restore job on the Restore section of the computer summary page.
Last modified: 4/9/2019 7:56:43 PM