Viewing Restore Jobs from the Web Console
Viewing the Details of Recent Restore Jobs
Use the following steps to view the job details of recent restore operations that ran on a computer:
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Click Settings for the computer that contains the data you want to view, and then under the Restore section, click Recent Restore Jobs.
A list with all the recent restore jobs that ran on the computer are shown in a table.
Controlling Restore Jobs
Jobs can be controlled in a number of ways. You can pause, resume and kill a restore job.
When running a restore from the Web Console, use the following steps to perform a control operation on the running job:
- After starting the restore operation, click the job ID from the top of the page. This will take you to the computer summary page.
- From the Current Restore Status box, select the operation that you want to perform:
This option temporarily stops the job. The job enters a suspended state, where it can be resumed at a later time.
If you paused the job, this option returns it to the running state.
This option terminates the job.
- Once the operation is performed, the job changes to the selected state.
Last modified: 1/11/2018 9:47:19 PM