Adding a Folder to Favorites List from the Web Console
You can add frequently accessed folders to a Favorites list from the Web Console. This allows you to quickly access the folders without having to navigate through the browse results.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- Click the Computers tab.
- Click Restore for the computer that contains the data you require.
Alternatively, you can click Settings for the computer containing the data that you want, and then under the Restore section, click Select Files.
- From the Restore Files page, click the star icon for the specific folder at the right-end of the screen.
The folder is added to the Favorites list.
- Click Favorites on the left pane to view the added folder.
- To remove the folder from the Favorites list, click the star icon for the specific folder and refresh the screen.
Last modified: 4/9/2019 7:58:46 PM