Downloading Previous Versions of a File
Between backups, the data may undergo modifications. If you want to recover old versions of the backup data, you can download the previous backup versions of a file.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- On the Computers tab, click Restore for the computer that contains the data you want to download.
Alternatively, you can click Settings for the computer that contains the data you want to download, and then under the Restore section, click Select Files .
- From the Restore Files page, navigate to the folder where the file resides.
- Right-click the file and select Versions.
All versions of the file are displayed. For example, if the file has two version, it is listed as file (1) and file (2).
- Select the check boxes next to the versions that you want to download, and then click Download.
Based on the web browser that you use (for example, IE and Firefox), follow the prompts to save the file(s) on your local computer.
Last modified: 9/5/2018 3:08:23 PM