Configuring Date Range Components in the Report Builder
When you add a date range component to a report, you can configure additional options.
Before You Begin
- Build a Report
- To build and deploy reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the Add Report permission and an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- To open a report where you have already added a data set, from the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports, and next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
- Optional: If your report has multiple pages, click the tab for the page that you want to edit.
- Drag Date Range to the Drop components to build the report box.
- From the Data Sets list, drag a time-based field to the Drop column here box.
- Select the component, and on the Properties tab, click General.
- Double-click the component title and type a new name.
- To change the default time categories for the relative search, under Relative, specify a number and a time type.
For example: 5y
- To specify who can view the component, from the Visible list, select one of the following options:
- All: To allow everyone see the component, select this option.
- CommCell Admin: To allow only CommCell administrators see the component, select this option.
- Tenant Admin: To allow only only tenant administrators see the component, select this option.
For example, to allow MSP users see the component, in the Visible Expression box, enter := return cv.isMspUser.
- To save this version of your report specification in the Reports Manager, at the top of the Report Builder page, click Save.
- To make the report available to end users on the Reports page, at the top of the page, click Deploy.
Last modified: 11/20/2020 9:03:53 AM