Configuring Search Bar Components in the Report Builder
When you add a search bar component to a report, you can configure additional options.
Before You Begin
- Build a Report
- To build and deploy reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the Add Report permission and an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- To open a report where you have already added a data set, from the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports, and next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
- Optional: If your report has multiple pages, click the tab for the page that you want to edit.
- Drag Search Bar to the Drop components to build the report box.
- From the Data Sets list, drag a field to the Drop columns here box.
- If you want to add multiple search criteria, drag other fields into the search bar component.
- Select the component, on the Properties tab, click General, and configure the settings:
- To name the search bar component, in the Chart Title box, type a name for the component.
- To configure a different ID for the search bar component, in the ID box, type a new identifier for the component.
Note: You cannot edit the contents of the Data Set box.
- To remove a field from the component, on the Properties tab, click Fields , and next to the Field Name, click Remove Measure.
This image is an example of the search bar component with a title configured:
- To save this version of your report specification in the Reports Manager, at the top of the Report Builder page, click Save.
- To make the report available to end users on the Reports page, at the top of the page, click Deploy.
Last modified: 5/7/2019 8:00:41 PM