Multiple Pages for Reports
Report pages allow you to group multiple, related reports into a single report with a single icon. You can create multiple-page reports by configuring links between a default report page and secondary report pages. Configure column data, bars, pie pieces, data points, and legends to act as links from the default report to a secondary report. For example, the default report page might display the percentage of clients with failed and successful backups in a pie chart. You could configure the failed piece of the pie chart as a link to a secondary report that lists each client with a failed backup. To set up reports with multiple pages, you must create and deploy a default report page, add an additional secondary page, and then configure components in the default report page as links to the secondary report pages.
The following is a high-level process for setting up report pages:
- Build and deploy a default report.
- Create a secondary report page.
- Create a data set on the secondary report page.
- Create an input on the secondary report page.
- Build a report on the secondary report page.
- Create a link to the secondary report page.
Last modified: 6/8/2018 7:28:00 PM