Finding the Object for a Chart Component
You can find the object for a report component where you want to create a link to a secondary report page.
Before You Begin
- Build a report.
- Add an additional page to the report.
- To create data sets, build reports, manage reports, and deploy reports to the dashboard, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Add Report, Delete Report, Edit Report, Execute Report, Add Datasource, Delete Datasource, Edit Datasource, Query Datasource.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On Web Console, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports, and next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
- Press F12.
The Developer Tools window appears.
- Click a report object, such as a column, bar, pie piece, data point, or legend.
- The object information appears highlighted in the Developer Tools window.
Last modified: 4/23/2018 8:42:25 PM