Configuring Report Security
You can use the security feature to control user permissions for a report.
Before You Begin
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then go to Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, click Configuration > Reports.
- Beside the report name, go to Actions > Security.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the box, enter a user or user group.
- Click Permissions, and from the list, select the permissions you want to assign to the user or group:
- Change Security Settings: Change the security settings for this report.
- Edit Report: Change the settings for this report.
- Delete Report: Delete this report.
- Execute Report: View this report.
Last modified: 10/21/2019 8:16:40 PM