Publishing Reports to Download Center
Users in other CommCell environments in your organization might not have access to the Reports application in the Web Console where you build and download reports. If you use the Web Console where you build reports as a private cloud website for other CommCell environments in your organization, then you can make reports available to those users by publishing reports to the Download Center.
You can publish a report directly after building the report, or you can publish any report that appears in the Reports application on your Web Console.
Before You Begin
Your CommCell user account must have:
- The Report Management permission.
- The Install Package/Update permission.
- The Download Center Management permission.
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console.
- On Web Console, click Reports.
- Click a report.
- At the top of the page, click Actions > Publish to Download Center.
The report appears in Download Center.
Last modified: 4/23/2018 8:59:13 PM