You can delete any report that you created, or any report that you have the permission to delete.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account requires a role with the Delete Report permission.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Log on to the Web Console, and then click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- From the navigation pane, select Configuration > Reports.
- Beside a report, select the Actions button > Delete.
A message appears that asks to confirm that you want to delete the report.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 12/4/2018 10:11:14 PM