Downloading Restored Mail Messages in the Web Console
After you have found the messages that you want to restore, you can download each message to your local disk.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Access your mail messages.
- Search for the messages that you want to restore.
- From the search results, select the messages that you want to restore.
- Click Download.
Depending on which Web browser you use and how you have it set up, either a .zip file is downloaded to your default download location on your local disk or a dialog box appears.
- If a dialog box appears, select Save File, and then click OK.
Last modified: 4/9/2019 8:46:24 PM