Virtual Labs Overview
You can create new virtual machine (VM) labs and view all of the VM labs that you own on the Virtual Labs page in Web Console.
- Create VM labs based on templates defined by your administrator.
- View the state, IP address, operating system, and other information for each of your VM labs.
- Power on, power off, restart, and suspend a group of your VM labs.
From the Virtual Labs page, you can go to the details page for each VM lab. On this page, you can view information about and perform actions specific to that VM lab, such as renewing the VM lab for a longer period of time.
- Creating a Virtual Machine Lab for Hyper-V
- Creating a Virtual Machine Lab for VMware
- End User Operations
Last modified: 8/8/2018 11:00:33 PM