Scheduling a Workflow
You can schedule a workflow to run at a user-defined time.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click the workflow and click All Tasks > Execute.
- From the Run workflow on list, select the engine to execute the workflow and provide the values to the workflow inputs.
If you select Any, the workflow engine with the latest deployed version of the workflow is used.
- On the Job Initiation tab, select Schedule and then click Configure.
The Schedule Details dialog box appears.
- Select the appropriate scheduling options.
For example, click Weekly and select which days you want to run the workflow.
For information on the scheduling options, see Scheduling - Online Help.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/2/2018 3:10:22 PM