Reassociating Workflow Schedules
You can move workflow schedules from one workflow to another.
- All of the schedules associated with a workflow are moved. For example, if the CreateVM workflow has two schedules, both of these schedules are reassociated to a new workflow when the reassociateWorkflowSchedules QScript is run.
- You must manually update the workflow inputs after the schedules are reassociated.
- Run the qlogin command to log on to the CommServe computer.
- On the command line, go to software_installation_directory/Base and type the following command:
qoperation execscript -sn reassociateWorkflowSchedules -si @oldWorkflowName -si @newWorkflowName
- oldWorkflowName is the name of the workflow currently associated with the schedule.
- newWorkflowName is the name of the workflow you want to associate with the schedule.
For more information on using QScripts on the command line, see Using QScripts on the Command Line.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click Workflows and click View > Schedules.
The Schedules window is displayed.
- For each reassociated schedule, update the inputs:
- Double-click the schedule.
- In the workflow_name Options dialog box, click the Inputs tab.
- Enter the inputs to use when the schedule is run.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/31/2020 6:27:04 PM