Setting Up Alerts for a Workflow
You can create alerts to receive notifications whenever the following occurs (among other scenarios):
- a workflow completes successfully or completes with errors
- a workflow fails to start, fails to complete, or is aborted by the system
- a workflow job is killed, resumed, or suspended by a user
Use the following steps to configure console alerts for a workflow as an example:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Home and then click Alert.
- From the Alerts dialog box, click Add.
- In the Display Name box, type the alert name.
- From the Category pane, select Job Management and from the Type pane, select Workflow, and then click Next.
- Select the workflows that you want to associate with this alert, and then click Next.
- Select the alert criteria and then click Next.
For information on the available alert criteria, see Available Alert Criteria: Workflow
- Click the Console Alerts tab, click the Select [Console Alerts] for Notification check box, and then click Next.
- Select the notification recipients from the Available pane and then click Add.
Alternatively, you can type the recipients email address in the Email to Recipients box. Click Next.
- Review the alert selections and then click Finish.
Last modified: 3/31/2020 6:18:59 PM