Viewing the System Variables of an Activity
Each activity in a Workflow has system variables. These variables can be called by other activities in the Workflow. For example, the status variable tracks the activity status and can be used to trigger a specific condition in another activity.
- From the workflow design area, right-click the activity, and then click Properties.
The activity property dialog box appears.
- On the System tab, view the variables that are common for all the activities:
- startTime: provides the date and time when the activity started to run.
- endTime: provides the date and time when the activity finished to run.
- status: provides the status of the activity after runtime. For example, the activity completes with a FAILED status.
- timedOut: provides a boolean value (true/false) that tells if the activity was timed out or not.
Last modified: 11/25/2019 9:57:02 PM