Setting Workflow Breakpoints
Set breakpoints on activities in your workflow where you want the debugger to stop. Set breakpoints before entering debug mode or during debug mode. If the breakpoint is no longer needed, clear the breakpoint from an individual activity or from all activities.
- From the Workflows tab, double-click the workflow to open it in edit mode.
- In the workflow editor window, right-click the activity and then click Breakpoint.
All activities with breakpoints are marked with a red dot.
- Optional: To clear breakpoints, do one of the following:
- To clear all breakpoints, right-click anywhere in the Workflow editor window and then click Clear Breakpoints.
- To clear individual breakpoints, right-click the activity and then click Breakpoint.
Last modified: 11/25/2019 10:18:21 PM