Sending Scripts into the Workflow
During debug mode, you can send scripts into the workflow when the debugger reaches a breakpoint. For example, use the Script tab to send an OnStart script into an activity to test changes to the script without modifying the script in the OnStart Script tab.
Before You Begin
- Review how to debug workflows in Debugging Workflows.
- Set breakpoints in the workflow. See Setting and Clearing Breakpoints.
- In the Workflow editor window, click Debug to start stepping through the workflow activities.
- When the debugger reaches a breakpoint, in the Immediate pane, on the Script tab, enter your script.
- Click Execute to send the script into the workflow.
- To exit debug mode, click Stop.
For information on other commands available in the debug menu, see Workflow Debug Mode - Online Help.
Last modified: 11/25/2019 10:16:20 PM