Updating the Documentation Setup with New Content
Documentation files are continuously updated with new content. We recommend that you download the documentation package every time a new feature release is available.
- Open the command prompt and navigate to location_of_extracted_files/bin.
- Run the following command to uninstall Instance001:
uninstallEmbededJettyService.bat -instance_name Instance001 -service_name "CommvaultOfflineDocs"
A message appears that tells you that Instance001 has been removed. For example:
"CommvaultOfflineDocs(Instance001)" has been removed.
Fri 03/28/2014_20:13:53.58 uninstallService completes
- Remove the folder containing the old extracted files.
- Download the new documentation package.
- Set up the documentation website for offline access.
Last modified: 4/29/2021 7:42:08 PM