Creating PDF Files from Documentation Pages
Create a PDF that includes any pages on the Documentation website using the Export to PDF tool. The PDF file includes bookmarks and a table of contents that link to each Documentation page title.
About This Task
We recommend you select pages underneath the top, Home page to make a PDF. If you select the Home page, the PDF takes a long time to generate because it includes every page in the Documentation website.
- On the right side of the Documentation page, click Export to PDF.
In the left pane, a check box appears next to each of the pages in the table of contents.
- Select the check box next to each page that you want to include in the PDF.
- At the top of the page, click Export to PDF.
The Web Pages Export dialog box appears.
Note: It might take some time to create the PDF, and, for larger PDFs, the option is provided to type your email address to receive an email with a link to download the PDF when it is complete.
- When the PDF is ready, click Download PDF.
The PDF is displayed in your browser.
- To save the PDF, click the Download button.
Last modified: 12/8/2017 5:24:41 PM