Changing the HTTP Ports for IIS
You can change the HTTP port numbers used by IIS.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Connections pane, navigate to the Sites node. You may see more than one site, for example, Consoles and Default Web Site.
- Click on the site node. Specific options are displayed in the Actions pane, located on the right pane.
- In the Actions pane, click Bindings.
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, select the http port type and then click Edit.
- In the Edit Site Binding dialog box, change the port number in the Port box and then click OK.
- Click Close.
Note: You must also update the nDM2WEBSITEPORT registry key under Session with the same port number used by IIS.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 4/20/2021 7:16:01 AM