Skipping Error Codes That Do Not Affect Cloud Storage Operations
Sometimes, you may notice that the cloud library is marked offline even if the corresponding error code does not really affect the operations in the library. This is because, by default, the cloud library will be marked offline if an error is encountered while checking the status.
- From the CommCell Browser, locate the MediaAgent in which the cloud library is configured.
- Right-click the MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Name box, enter sCloudSkipErrorCodes.
The Category and Type details are populated automatically.
- Type the error code that you wish to skip in the Value box.
Multiple error codes can be separated using commas. For example, 44040, 44045.
- Click OK.
Note: Exercise extreme caution while adding the error codes in this key, as subsequent operations in the library can be affected if valid error codes are added.
Last modified: 11/23/2020 8:32:32 PM