Change Notification Frequency
You can configure an alert to repeat if a condition persists for a certain length of time. The notification frequency criterion is available for the following alert types:
- Configuration - MediaAgents
- Media Management
- Device Status
- Library Management
- Others - some of the custom rules offer this option.
During the configuration of the alert, use the following steps to change the alert notification frequency:
- In the Notification Criteria section of the Threshold and Notification Criteria Selection step, select the Repeat notification every check box.
- Enter the time (in hours and minutes) after which the alert notification can be resent. The default time is 1 hour.
- Click Next to continue with the alert configuration.
Last modified: 10/22/2018 5:10:17 PM