Enabling IntelliSnap Backup for the Exchange Database Agent
To use IntelliSnap to backup an Exchange database, you must enable IntelliSnap first. This procedure describes enabling IntelliSnap only, even though you have the option to manage your array. For more information, see the documentation about your specific array.
Before You Begin
- When you use a proxy configuration, you must install the Exchange Management tools on the proxy. Make sure that the version of the Exchange Management tools is the same version as the Exchange Server.
- When you perform an Integrity Check on DAG subclients, you must use a proxy. You can use one of the following as the proxy:
- DAG member server
- A separate computer that has connectivity to the Exchange server, and that can mount the snapshots
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the client, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- Select the Enable IntelliSnap check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 4:13:53 PM