Options on the Notification Tab in the Schedule Details Dialog Box
You can configure the following options to specify which users receive a scheduled report.
- Include As: Select the notification format.
- Embedded: To embed the report information in an email, select this option.
- Attachment: To send the report as separate file in an email attachment, select this option.
- Compress: To compress the report file in an email attachment, select this option.
- Available Users: Select the CommCell users who you want to receive the report, and then click the right arrow button [>].
- Users to be Notified: The CommCell users who you selected to receive the report appear in this list. To remove CommCell users from this list, select the CommCell users, and then click the left arrow button [<].
- Send individual emails: To generate the report so that it includes information only for the entities, such as client computers and MediaAgents, that are visible to each specified user, select this option.
This option is helpful in MSP environments where tenant administrators want to use one schedule to generate a report for multiple tenant end users. In this case, each report displays different information for each tenant end user, according to the entities they have permission to view.
- E-Mail to Recipients: Enter the email addresses of any additional people who you want to receive the report.
- Configure Alert: To generate an alert when this report is generated, click Add Alert. For information about the options in the Add Alert Wizard, see Online Help.
GUI Audit Trail
Jobs in Storage Policy Copies
Last modified: 3/15/2021 9:14:07 AM