Clearing Space Check Errors
If the space check fails, clear the error by setting the appropriate "minimum" additional setting to zero.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to the Client Computers node.
- Right-click the <Client>, and then click Properties.
- On the Client Computer Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- Click the Additional Settings tab and then click the "minimum" additional setting, for example, nSYSTEMP_MIN.
For a list of space check additional settings, see the additional settings table above.
- Make note of the value in the Value column.
- Click Edit.
- In the Edit Additional Settings on Agent Client dialog box, type 0 in the Value field, and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Client Properties dialog box.
- Restart the services on the CommServe machine. See Restarting a Service for instructions.
- After the error clears, set the "minimum" additional settings back to the correct values.
Last modified: 6/6/2019 6:36:04 PM