Configuring Access to the Replicated Mount Path
Configure a MediaAgent with read-only access to the replicated data.
Before You Begin
- Ensure that data is replicated from the source cloud library to the destination cloud storage location.
- Ensure that the Update cloud library credential to selected device controller only parameter is enabled in Media Management Configuration: Service Configuration.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand to Storage Resources > Libraries > library.
- Right-click the mount path that you want to share with another MediaAgent, and then click Share Mount Path.
- Click Share.
- Select the mount path and click OK.
- From the Share Mount Path dialog box, perform the following:
- Select the MediaAgent you want to share and click Edit.
- On the General tab, edit the MediaAgent details and click OK.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Last modified: 2/19/2019 4:54:21 PM