General Tab Options for the License Summary Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the license details (such as license capacity and usage) that you want to see in the License Summary Report.
Capacity Based Licenses Section
- Capacity: Select this option to include the current status of the capacity-based licenses, which are measured by the amount of backed up data. Some of the capacity details provided are:
- Total amount of data that each capacity license allows you to back up
- The amount of data you backed up for each agent
- The amount of backed up data per job for each client
The capacity details are displayed in the Capacity Usage table.
- Include Imported Jobs (EDC and other cells): Select this option to include jobs that were imported with the External Data Connector tool or jobs that ran on other related CommCells.
Usage Based Licenses Section
Select one or more of the options provided in this section to include the license usage details for virtual machines, archived mailboxes, and content indexed objects. For example, you can see the details for each archived mailbox including the client and subclient where it is located. Selecting this option generates a large amount of report data.
The license usage details are displayed at the bottom of the Usage Tracking Summary table.
- VM: Includes the virtual machines configured in the CommCell along with the date and size of the last backup. The virtual machines are listed under the Protected Virtual Machines section.
- VM Socket: Includes CPU sockets on physical Hypervisor hosts that are configured with the VSA agent.
- Users: Includes the users that make use of Web Console features to back up, share, and search data. The users are listed under the End Point Users, End Point Sharing Users, and End Point E-Discovery Users section.
- Archived Mailbox: Includes the subclients that are configured for each Exchange and Lotus Notes mailboxes. The subclients are listed under the Archived Mailboxes section.
- Content Indexing: Includes the Search Engines configured in the CommCell along with the number of content indexed objects. The search engines are listed under the Content Indexed Objects section.
- Application Class Virtual: Includes virtual machines that run traditional or application aware backups for database agents, such as Exchange database and Oracle.
- Mailbox Archive Solution: Includes all active, uniquely named mailboxes protected by the following agents:
- Domino Mailbox Archiver Agent
- Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent
- Exchange Mailbox Agent
- Exchange Mailbox (Classic) Agent
- Exchange Mailbox Archiver Agent
- Exchange Public Folder Agent
- Exchange Public Folder Archiver Agent
- OnePass for Exchange Mailbox (Classic)
- Google (uniquely named accounts whose mail and drive data were included in Cloud Connector).
Feature Licenses Section
- Agent License Details: Select this option to list all the licenses (traditional, capacity, and CAL) that are used in the CommCell along with general usage details such as:
- The clients and agents using the license
- The date when the license was consumed (displayed as the install date)
- The date of expiration
- The total number of permanent licenses for each license type as well as the number of permanent licenses used
All the license details are displayed in the Agent and Feature License Details table.
Important: To see the Agent and Feature License Details table in the report, you must have Administrative Management permissions.
- Evaluation License Count: Select this option to include the number of evaluation licenses to the Agent and Feature License Details table in the report. This information is displayed in the Evaluation Available and Evaluation Used columns.
- Size Unit: To configure a specific unit amount to for data in the report output, select this option.
- Show size in: To specify the unit amounts that display in the report output, select a unit type from the list. For example, if you select GB, data sizes will be displayed in gigabytes.
Last modified: 10/5/2020 4:36:19 PM