Storage Policy Tab Options for the CommCell Configuration Report in the Report Selection Dialog Box
Use this dialog box to select the storage policy filter criteria that is included in the CommCell Configuration Report.
- Include All Storage Policies: Allows you to select storage policy copies to display in the report.
- Exclude: Displays a list of storage policies that are excluded from the report.
- Include: Displays a list of storage policies that are included in the report.
- Include Subclient List: Displays all subclients in the report.
- Include Media: Displays all media available to the CommCell environment in the report.
- Show Storage Policies Disabled for Backup: Displays all storage policies that have been disabled for backup operations in the report.
- Show Global Storage Policies: Displays all global storage policies configured in the CommCell environment in the report.
- Save As: To save the selected options as a report template or as a script file, click this button. When you save the operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as needed.
Last modified: 9/24/2020 2:26:47 PM